View Single Post
Old 12.11.2022, 08:02 AM   #577
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
"It is what it is... The two-state solution is pie in the sky... Let the electoral markets work... This is Realpolitik..."
well, this is not a mere change of label. it's a clear and definitive change of personnel. you can see it's different, yes? the lunatic is in charge of the asylum. very bad news.

--

as for the mention of realpolitik and the two state solution (i know it was in mockery but...) hamas in control of gaza and shooting rockets with support from (a near-nuclear) iran... has to play a part in israel's turn to the right, don't you think?

i mean, in spite of peace and democracy ideals people might hold, pragmatic concerns tend to take priority under duress. this of course plays into the hands of hardliners... and here we are now (entertain us).

and of course, yes, let elections work! because what else? why, i can't even... what did you mean there?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|