View Single Post
Old 11.06.2018, 04:36 PM   #4970
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
I'm writing this on the train from New London, Connecticut to New Haven, Connecticut where I plan to have lunch.before boarding the train to Grand Central Terminal. I'll be watching the election returns on the new ticker on the Fox News building in Midtown Manhattan. I just hope things don't get too exciting, but I know the area well, and have an escape plan if they do.

Wish me luck!

Guess I should start by saying, All The Luck to you, Robert!

The way it reads to me, your post romanticizes the process of this glorious day. Was there lots of discussions between the passengers on the train, possibly a sense of excitement in the air? Not sure what you mean by -gets too exciting- but having an escape plan is always a good thing.

Here in Texas I’m just waking up from a day of sleep. I’ll be watching the returns from home, flipping between CNN & FOX. I’ll also be dropping in on ABC/CBS for local coverage. However, if you follow informative people, Twitter rules all!

Oh-I’ll also kick it old school tuning in to AM radio......and my wife will make popcorn.

Hope you enjoyed your lunch, Robert......now you e made me hungry so I’m going to make myself a sandwich.

Take care of you and STAY SAFE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Voted. That is all.
CONGRATULATIONS - it is everything!!!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|