Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 04.12.2021, 05:19 AM   #1595
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
So for reasons I won't bore you with, I spent the last two years without cable, getting all my news and movies and TV shows online, watching it all on my notebook. Now the cable's back (good GOD I hate the new menus, what kind of douchebag designed that flashy horror), the first channel I watch is BBC News (international edition, I suppose), a guy's reporting from a street in a place called... Cheltenham, I think (I think), anyway there's a bunch of people walking around and shit and NOBODY'S WEARING MASKS WHAT IN ALL THAT IS FUCK IS WRONG WITH THEM. OK, "nobody" is an exaggeration, but over half those mooks, mostly old timers, were maskless. Expect cases in the UK to skyrocket again after the recent "good" numbers, I guess...

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|