View Single Post
Old 10.30.2018, 03:06 AM   #4870
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Interesting stuff.

I like that she's mainly focused on the economy and infrastructure. Beyond that I suppose it's just a case of whether her concept of 'accountable capitalism' convinces enough so-called 'Trump Democrats' to switch back. It'd be pointless her targeting Trump's character at this point as those who voted for him last time were fully aware of it then and he hasn't exactly changed since then. To keep up the misogyny line, the racist line would no doubt please her Liberal base but they were never gonna switch to Trump in the 1st place. And I know from other articles that sections of the GOP absolutely relish the thought of Trump going up against her. Even some Democrats admit she has an image problem when it comes to trying to win back working class voters:

'Not all Democrats believe Warren can appeal to working-class voters outside of true-blue coastal bastions and among urban and campus elites. Former Pennsylvania governor Ed Rendell, a Democrat, said Warren’s words on their own would resonate with Trump Democrats, but she herself is seen as too liberal and too associated with the type of identity politics that turns off white, working-class voters.“Her message is a good one, there’s no question about it, she’s very good at attacking and stripping back the hypocrisy,” he said. “I’m not sure she’s the best messenger for that type of voter.” ' - Boston Globe article. (Full article: https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nat...6ZO/story.html)

Admittedly, that article's over a year old now.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|