View Single Post
Old 06.11.2007, 01:41 PM   #42
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
Well it seems to be there are different interpertations of what happened during the final scene, and based off your interperation it dictates whether you like it or not. Some people thought, that's it? The family eating at a diner? Ho-hum. Other's thought there was a bomb planted in the diner, and we just didn't see it go off, and other say Tony just figures, no matter, what he does, where he goes, he'll always be a target. So, why live life in fear of death? The more I dicuss it, the more I like it, I'm able to take what others think about it and it gives me a different way of seeing it, viewer' interperation is always more intresting then creator's intention.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|