View Single Post
Old 04.02.2019, 07:15 PM   #41734
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
yeah milk will make you big. milk can turn a baby calf into a bullock so... yeah. especially whole milk will curb hunger due to good fats. skim milk is for geezers. you're not a geezer. 8g protein per 250ml. do your math.

if the parents complain about food consumption say: I'M TRYING TO GROW UP HERE. (lol)

eggs rule. egg yolks will also make you smarter. tell the parental units: I NEED MY BRAIN FOOD! "don't you want me to get good grades?" (or "marks", don't know what you call them)

otherwise, it's time to boil the hens xD

btw, if you want cheap vegan protein, lentils is where it's at. oh yeah. full of good slow carbs too. lentils are cheap and filling and with a good dollop of olive oil will keep you running all day. lentils and pasta could be a righteous combo, for example, with some greens, you can run all day.

so, don't worry about delicious delicious delicious lamb chops... till you get paid and buy yourself a present
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|