View Single Post
Old 04.03.2019, 11:01 PM   #41738
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Had a whole-school assembly today because it's nearly the end of term. This one reminded me why I hate them so much.

We congratulate the dozens of kids who get to be class captain or are good at sport. As one of my friends said, some of them are just watching the jocks get their ego stroked for an hour.

The principal makes a speech, and he always mentions the effort we put in on our reports - greens and yellows and reds. Next term I'm going to take bets on how long it'll take.

It spent fifteen minutes cutting into lunchtime.

At least the school band that played was good this time, I'll get a link to their Bandcamp if it doesn't give my location away too obviously.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|