View Single Post
Old 03.27.2019, 11:49 AM   #6346
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
I don't take any joy in anything Trump does. The world is a much worse place with him as POTUS. But if he is going to trip himself up, and maybe not be the POTUS for 8 years, then I can at least be happy about that aspect of things.
i understand what you mean, but at least domestically, this is about the maximum damage he can inflict, so 4 or 8 years sort of doesn't matter once he drops his nukes on our health care.

i mean this was the greatest achievement of the obama administration. sure it is far from perfect but it was a huge improvement from our previous situation. it gets us closer to universal health care and for many practical purposes it still does, with some exceptions that could have been fixed with relative ease.

to start again... i don't know if it will be possible. this country has attempted universal health coverage since i think teddy roosevelt (who was defeated by woodrow wilson that time).

so, took a century... and he's about to burn it to ashes.

this is exactly what was dangerous about him. if he wins now, beating him in 2020 is LESS that a pyrrhic victory. the nuke will have already razed us.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|