View Single Post
Old 03.29.2019, 12:04 AM   #6360
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses

This is because those who understand the law have known the outcome all along. It’s the narrative I’ve been repeating here for the past year. Only those who were easily duped by the fake news hype are left with emptiness......and empty people usually don’t have much to say!

All of that being said, how happy I am that we have a President that did not scheme with a foreign entity to sway the outcome of an election......and as the Mueller Report indicates, turned over every document (thousands of them) that was requested by the investigators.

The reality that there would be no Mueller Investigation if not for the Steele Dossier that was financed by Hillary Clinton. Does anyone remember what happened when investigators asked the Clinton Campaign for (But Her Emails) and cell phones......does anyone remember, BleachBit?

Too many people busy eating Crowe to say anything, Skuj!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
Hardly anyone talking about Mueller now. Isn't it great? As a "Dem" I couldn't be happier.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|