View Single Post
Old 03.29.2019, 07:21 AM   #6363
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
July 14, 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Note to self: please bump when appropriate!

Note to h8kurdt:

do you realize President Donald Trump is a Republican?

do you realize Russians were indicted for hacking and leaking Democratic emails?

do you realize Paragraph 4 - - - Lines 3 & 4 of the story you linked mention “possible collusion?”

ETHICS HANDBOOK OF THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
General Principles Of Ethical Conduct
Section 14 - - Item 14

“Employees should endeavor to avoid any actions creating the appearance that they are violating the law or ethical standards set forth in this part.

Weather particular circumstances create the appearance that the law or these standards have been violated shall be determined in the perspective of a reasonable person with knowledge of relevant facts.”

do you realize the Inspector General concluded that FBI Agent Peter Strzok created the “appearance of conflict.”

do you realize Strzok created the “appearance of conflict” by using FBI issued equipment (laptop/cellphone) to convey personal feelings.

You want to know why the above statement by Skuj is so important?

It’s because he reached an HONEST conclusion from the story h8kurdt shared and expressed it!

Why do I appreciate it so much???

Because NOT ONE Democrat who was in attendance during Peter Strzok hearing agreed that Strzok did anything wrong. Instead, they all applauded and backed Peter Strzok......and they looked foolish doing so!

I believe Skuj and others reading this are now realizing just how lost the Democratic Party is and how no apparent leader is on the horizon.

Russian Military Charged With Hacking DNC, Hillary Campaign,State Elections

July 21, 2018
Quote:
I think President Donald Trump did an amazing job over in Helsinki and I applaud what he had to say! All the hatred and bitterness being spewed by so many is hard to comprehend. You can see them on the TV news 24 hours a day.

Of course, crappy Fox or Pathetic CNN aren’t in business to report the news......THEY ARE BROADCASTING OPINIONS!!!

ABC, CBS, NBC & FOX rarely practice investigative journalism. Anyone reading this chooses FOX or CNN because they want to hear their opinions validated!

Validation is what has led to such an outcry concerning President Donald Trump’s comments at the Summit.

Sooo......let’s take a look at what our Dear President said to the following two part question: every security branch we have (CIA. Director of National Intelligence) all say Russia sought to manipulate the election for a specific outcome, do you lay any responsibility at the feet of Russia?

President Donald Trump: “I hold both countries responsible. I think the United States has been foolish, I think we have all been foolish, we should have had this dialogue a long time ago......A long time before I got into office, and I think we are all to blame. I think the United States has now stepped forward along with Russia and we’re getting together and we have a chance to do some great things, whether it’s nuclear proliferation in terms of stopping, we have to do it!! I believe it’s the most important thing we can be working on. But I do feel that we both have made some mistakes, the probe is a disaster for our country. The main thing, and we discussed this also, ZERO COLLUSION!!! It has had a negative impact on the relationship of the two greatest nuclear powers in the world.”

John Brennan, the CIA Director under Obama, said the following: “President Donald Trump’s press conference in Helsinki rises and exceeds the threshold of high crimes and misdemeanors...it’s nothing short of treasonous.”

Do what? Who is John Brennan to make this claim and more importantly, where-o-where is ANY proof?

I don’t see any “high crimes” in President Donald Trump’s words??? All I hear is TRUTH!!!

TRUTH IS A POWERFUL THING!!!

One thing we can probably agree on......where goods cross boarders, armies do not!

Is Putin considered more vile and harmful than Kim Jong Un?

I’m guessing they are close to equal, but I could be wrong??

At any rate, how do you have such an easy going Summit with Kim Jong Un last month and dont at least attempt the same with Putin this month? The United States and Russia have had a contentious relationship for many years and Presidents......what happened in Helsinki has the potential to change the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
It's actually not even worth arguing with you. People, when Trump said he could shoot someone on the street and not lose any voters, this is the very sort of person he was talking about.

August 15, 2018
Quote:
I never meant to imply what the social media platforms did was illegal. So perhaps saying “concerted effort” instead of “collusion” will suffice?

With the firing of Peter Strzok, I’m more convinced than ever there is absolutely no proof of collusion or interference between Russia and the Donald Trump campaign!

Not only will Muller come out and say that the Donald Trump campaign is no longer the focus of the investigation......because of Peter Strzok and his testimony before Congress and 100% part of the reason Muller fired Strzok......Robert Muller will be forced to reveal that all his evidence indicates that it was Hillary Clinton with assistance from President Obama who colluded with Russia......and get ready for it, exchanged payments with Russia all in an effort to keep Donal Trump from being President.

Also, Court Marshall’s are coming in the near future!!!

The investigative winds are starting to blow from Salt Lake City, skuj, Better pop some more popcorn!!!

August 17, 2018
Quote:
Skuj, my Sonic Friend......staying away for a period of time just might be the answer. Truth is a powerful thing and like Jack Nicholson said, “you can’t handle the truth.”

The bitterness in this thread is becoming extra thick and bitterness can slowly destroy a person from the inside. Also, it could be from eating too much popcorn.

One suggestion would be to visit one of the other three rooms here at SYG. Post about what music you’ve been listening to......and if you haven’t been listening to any, that could be part of your problem. Also, in Non-Sonic Sounds I started a thread about the new SWANS book. Did you even know about the book? I included a link of a review.

But truly stay away from this thread because it’s not going to get any better. The Muller investigation is slowly imploding while the Salt Lake City investigation into Hillary Clinton is building momentum.

You see, it was Peter Strzok who quickly cleared Hillary Clinton from any wrong doing, when she set up a server that contained highly classified information in a janitors closet......simply because she wanted to operate and control things without the Government knowing. There is 100% proof that payments were exchanged between Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, the Clinton Foundation and RUSSIA!!!

And that JACK-ASS John Brennan, who was Director of the CIA when this was happening opened his mouth and vomited stupidity saying President Donald Trumps “words” at a Summit with Putin equaled “High Crimes and Treason.”
Another thing that happened under Brennan’s watch......Hillary Clinton sold uranium to Russia.

And Skuj, if you’re sick and full of bitterness now, just wait until you start hearing terms like, “fruit of the poisonous tree” concerning Peter Strzok and everything he pissed on. So inept that Robert Muller fired him and so pathetic before his Congressional Hearing that the FBI fires him for cause.

You see, even if Robert Muller has anything of substance regarding Donald Trumps campaign and Russia meddling or collusion (must be careful when I use the word -collusion- because symbols will jump my azz), and I’ll say it again, I don’t believe Muller has anything at all, it’s hard to imagine any court allowing that evidence to be used because of “fruit from the poisonous tree.”

And it will be Peter Strzok’s testimony that the Salt Lake City / soon to be a full on probe into Hillary Clinton that will have Strzok pointing to then President Obama as why Strzok did the things he did......not only was he being directed by Obama, President Obama dismissed it all.

YES - the TRUTH is coming and I’m afraid, Skuj, you can handle the TRUTH!!!

October 4, 2018
Quote:
YES - I did forget......was that really in 2015?

Such hatred for Ted Cruz??
I’ll be voting for him next month!

NO - you show me!

Because you can go back to the beginning of this thread and you won’t find me banging the drum for anyone.

Matter of fact, I was 99% absent from this thread until March/April of this year and it’s mostly been about procedure, evidence and the process in general.

I shared my opinions which are generally conservative.

You’ll see where many here have cursed me and called me an idiot, but you won’t find where I’ve attacked anyone or made it personal.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|