View Single Post
Old 04.21.2012, 08:48 PM   #18
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
Tab is totally tedious AND essential for this task, at least in some shorthand form sufficient to "jog your memory". I've forgotten several multipart intricate opentuned fingerpicking songs I really wish I had tabbed, now I only remember small fragments of them, like the collected scraps of ancient greek poetry on decaying papyrus.

SY is music comprised of varying degrees and combinations of uncommon tonality and atonality.

as Chris L.'s SY tab & tuning site is buried deep within the discography page, where it is not so obvious, here is a link to it in case tramp-arse or lo-fi suicide havn't found it yet (all praise to Chris L. for his archivism and research!), what wonders it contains!:

http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang/tab/index.html
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|