View Single Post
Old 02.28.2019, 01:06 PM   #6028
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
I just saw President Trump's press conference concerning the summit in Ha Noi (hey, I'm a lefty, so I spell the name of the capital city of Viet Nam correctly!), and, I must say that I agree with his decision to walk away from the summit without an agreement, rather than stage a phoney diplomatic coup on the basis of an agreement not in the interests of the US, nor of the larger world. The breaking point appears to have been North Korea's demand for the lifting of sanctions without Kim's having delivered an inventory of North Korean nuclear installations and weapons, such an inventory having been agreed upon in the Singapore summit. (I'm here combining statements from the President with those of Andrea Mitchell.) As he said, better a good agreement than a fast agreement.

I also agree with his pointed reference to the timing of the Cohen hearing, which the MSM used to blot out real-time coverage of the Ha Noi summit. Definitely something to consider.

Maybe if Team Trump did some prepwork first, instead of Amateur Hour....,