View Single Post
Old 03.02.2019, 08:24 PM   #6035
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
so i just caught a brief clip of cpac on reuters tv and it was a deformed sweaty orange blob making fun of warren and o’casio

as much as he makes me wanna puke some of his words rang true:

1) that the mean green machine would shatter individual rights and replace them with government control and a senator stands behind her as nods in agreement

2) that he should have saved the pocahontas slur for next year so that he could have run against warren, but now he can’t cuz he already destroyed her political career (ouch)

sure, a disgusting buffoon, to think of him is to vomit, but an effective buffoon regardless in at least his self-promotion skills and landing punches. shit...

he’s right about the “federal jobs guarantee” green hallucination though. o’casio (of casio) is already making lists of democrats who don’t fall in line to purge them for 2020. fucking shit.

don’t know who is worse anymore... only positive i have for of casio is that she is not president—because she’s just like trump, a demagogue, only a different color stripe.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|