View Single Post
Old 06.11.2019, 08:04 PM   #43
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
So, talking about feelings towards The Eternal, did any of your feelings change for it after they broke up, and you had to come to accept the fact it was going to be their last album?

I have to admit mine did. I went from being sort of excited about them revisiting some older feeling themes and ideas, and excited about what that had in store for their future, to just being really saddened at the idea that they might not have been really enjoying each other by then and just going through familiar motions. I could be analyzing it totally wrong, but that is where my mind went, and it has just sort of tarnished that album for me, which is odd. I really was excited about it those first few months, and the shows from that tour.
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|