View Single Post
Old 07.14.2008, 10:45 PM   #20
RanaldoNecro
expwy. to yr skull

RanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's asses
Well, the 'problem' is that a song or movie but usually the song has a special place in the persons imagination and has great 'romantic' power.

It cheapens the motivation of the songwriter. Imagine your signifiacnt other wrote you a poem and it stopped you dead in your tracks. And later you heard that poem on the radio by someone else...

The sad things is anything that has a 'quality' is going to be xeroxed a million times thus dilluting its potency...

But none of us own the rights to the song so this is all just nothing...And I am sure songwriters like to get real paid.

It would be great if songwriters could write stuff to help us stay in love, stay sober, enoble our spirit but they just want get paid like everyone else...

ahem....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriff Rhys Chatham
Not going to lie, I found out about some bands through guitar hero. I don't see a problem with it, getting to know music and liking it, what's wrong with that?