View Single Post
Old 01.15.2008, 02:43 AM   #1351
m1rr0r dash
invito al cielo

m1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
well now that i have substantial evidence that she took them off,]

we do? i have seen any...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
they are shinny, b&w can act up on that, especially with stage lightning.

...it's basically what i was saying before, it's the seam from those tights (not sheer pantyhose like i guessed at first...)

red and green filters were pretty common to carry around for black and white film photographers... before you could just mess with the curves in-camera or on photoshop. red filter turns blue sky deep black; green filter turns it white, or pale grey at least... the photographer would chose the filter for the best dramatic effect. the color of those tights, for the purposes of black and white photography anyway, is essentially sky colored... and if she was hit with a blue light (not uncommon at shows) it would be hard to make it look like she's not showing vag... if the photographer at this show threw on a green filter and looked threw the viewfinder to see what appeared to be a pantie-less debbie harry, he'd probably move up to the front and try to take what appears to be an 'upskert' shot.

edit: that would explain why her hair is glowing... her shade of blonde lit with a pale blue light would be the brightest thing in a green filtered shot... or someone could have just started with a color photo and done exactly the same thing with the channel mixer in photoshop...

m1rr0r dash is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|