View Single Post
Old 04.16.2020, 03:53 AM   #8359
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
If guest is going to pop in here once in two months, they can wait a week or ten days or two months for the reply!

For you, banning Chinese nationals wasn’t enough. However, that’s all it took for Joe to call him racist and for Nancy to mock him by encouraging people to go out to the bars and go eat Chinese food.

Powerful Democrats weren’t supporting the President, yet you wanted him to shut everything down in January. We are all free to Monday morning quarterback this situation, and for you, Trump hasn’t done anything right......ever!

You realise that China wasn't the only country at the time who had had a massive coronavirus outbreak, right? This wasn't he having the foresight to do it before it got anywhere else. Europe was kicking off in a big way, the UK wasn't far behind that. The issue is he decides that only Chinese people were banned from coming in or out of China. Anyone else was fine. Why the delay in banning flights from Europe? And then it was another week before he said the same about the UK. The evidence (infection and death rates being higher than any other country even though they had a lot more warning and time to put a lid on it) is showing that Trump has failed spectacularly in handling this.

If you can't see the discrepancy in that then I'm sorry but you're beyond help.

Btw I don't think I've said about putting a lockdown in January anywhere.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|