View Single Post
Old 04.16.2020, 05:34 AM   #8361
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
So, Trump was late in imposing a lockdown on China (even though he proclaimed it on 31 January (there's your lockdown in January!) effective 2 February. And the lockdown on China was not only for Chinese people, but for ANYONE who was not a US citizen or permanent resident. nor married or otherwise dependent on a US citizen or permanent resident. International law recognizes a right for citizens and permanent residents to return to their home country; it's called REPATRIATION!!!

Then he imposed a ban on Europeans from the Schengen Area, which includes HALF HIS OWN ANCESTRY (as well as ALL OF MINE)!!! And NBC's Today Show had the gall to speculate that he failed to ban the UK due to Boris' having completed Brexit. And Joe Biden condemned that act as xenophobic. Then, once it became clear that Boris wasn't serious about controlling his own border with the Schengen Zone, he imposed a ban on travel from the UK and ROI (the OTHER half of his OWN ANCESTRY!!!).

So he was a horrible bigot for having imposed travel restrictions at all, and he was an incompetent leader for having taken too long to become a horrible bigot!

What an amazingly convenient argument!

My god. Talk about reaching to the absolutely wrong conclusion from what I said.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|