Thread: Bad Moon Rising
View Single Post
Old 03.24.2012, 02:28 AM   #25
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
agree.

i love evol. love the tone and the production but there's a strange warping sound on the guitars throughout the album that sound like it shouldn't be there but is. especially in "Green Light"(the ending use to scare the fuck at of me btw). maybe its the mastering or the remastering. i don't know.

does it sound that way on vinyl too?
Well I think I understand what you mean. But I think itīs also great, kind of creepy and heavenly same time, almost too much in my mind ! I have listened cd-version one time and I donīt remember that I have payed any attention about the difference of the sounds comparing the vinyl. But commonly I think vinyl sounds better, maybe little softer than cd:s, specially eighties cd:s sound often very lousy because cd mastering wasnīt that time enough advanced.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|