View Single Post
Old 04.13.2009, 08:57 PM   #19
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
HOLY SHIT! My favourite Beck album of all time (I think?!) GETS A FRIGGIN MAKEOVER!? My heart just exploded.

Tracklist is pretty intriguing too. If that's a friggin studio take of harmonica-blastin', foot-stompin' "One Foot In The Grave" with the finished lyrics then I am done, my life has reached its high point and I can now die a fulfilled man. I am intrigued to hear that early version of 'All In Your Mind', too, I had no idea that song was so old. I've only heard a handful of those tracks before, including Mattress, which is totally weird. Oh, I am excited. CAN YOU TELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by automatic bzooty
Awesome sounding reissue of an awesome, awesome album. DOUBLE THE TRACKS, OMFG!

One Foot is pro'lly my favorite of Beck's, possibly tied with its polar opposite, Midnite Vultures.

(Also: Danny, I'm trying out that M. Ward album, thanks!)

YOU'RE WELCOME
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|