Thread: RAP
View Single Post
Old 02.27.2008, 01:46 PM   #16
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
i love hip hop just as much as any other music. when i was younger (15-16) it had to be indie, punk , metal, or bust. but as i got older i started to realized that theres so much great music jazz especially, pop, hip hop, folk, i love everything. a great example i think is hisham bharoocha, or all of black dice for that matter. they all started out as a noise based cross over thrash brutal as fuck band, then by creature comforts they expanded their sound to include ambient electronics, hip hop, psychedlia, and they do it well. i love bands who start out as brutal noise but then moprhy more and more as theuir careers go on. i was lookin at hisham's myspace, and he names artists from literally every artist imaginable, and thats really inspring to me.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|