View Single Post
Old 08.12.2007, 11:11 PM   #61
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
Quite the contrary, I try to apprehend the truth of the matter. Remember, I'm someone that can understand that there is no unresolvable ideological conflict between the theories of creationism and evolution. And germane to this "discussion" I can comprehend that both the political left and right have their own extremists. As was made clear earlier, you represent part of the left that unfortunately lends creedence to right wing labels like "the loony left." You believe in aliens building the pyramids, that we are actually in Iraq to lay claim to precious alien artifacts, and countless other loose notions based on nothing more than the regurgitation of psuedoresearch. Ideas which, (& this is the best case) are put forth by charlatans.

Is there no limit to how much you'll disrespect the truth with your cockeyed madness?

Hebrew slaves built the pyramids and there is still scholarly debate as to how exactly they were engineered. Your pyramids explanation is, therefore, decidedly anti-semitic and anti-scientific. Maybe that's where your fundamental disrespect of Einstein comes in too, I don't know.
And there are many other reasons to write about, but we're over in Iraq mainly because certain vested interests want to make and skim a lot of money and were able to mislead the American public as to the moral reasons we invaded.
And no, these are not, as you put it, "State Sanctioned Stories" and we're not there, as you explained, to unearth some invaluable alien technology.

So whereas you throw up that I'm presenting "State Sanctioned Stories" (apparently now I'm a CIA too haha just like Wikipedia), you, however, have been duped on many levels. You're being played by counterintelligence disinformation every day by your aforementioned (see last post) news media of choice (loony left talk show hosts, websites, etc.). You've been duped into believing a whole array of gobbledegook, and, in the process, you are quite simply one of those people that give the left a bad name.

Go start your own fringe party like the UFO or Vampire party, or more apropos perhaps, the Nihilist (haha) party, please, if you continue to refuse to return to any coherence.
But I suppose you'll answer that you don't believe in the political system or political parties at all anyway. Well, I suppose you may be one of those deranged militia people then because how else are you going to hope for a better future? Yeah, I know, life's tough and things are certainly fucked-up, and, you're right, the system is indeed corrupt and rotten to the core. Your instincts are very keen on that note. The only solution I see is that somehow we collectively drop all the histrionics. There has to be more public awareness and unity of action concerning our own ultimate rights as the electorate. We need a constitutional amendment to eliminate repeat terms of office and the system will be on its way to repair and career politicians will be a thing of the past.

used were they not deceived. To avoid this they should be
instructed to a certain degree. - Thomas Jefferson to John Wyche,

The most effectual means of preventing the perversion of power
into tyranny are to illuminate, as far as practicable, the minds
of the people at large, and more especially to give them knowledge
of those facts which history exhibits, that possessed thereby of
the experience of other ages and countries, they may be enabled to
know ambition under all its shapes, and prompt to exert their
natural powers to defeat its purposes.
- Thomas Jefferson
Diffusion of Knowledge Bill, 1779.

The general spread of the light of science has already laid open
to every view the palpable truth that the mass of mankind has not
been born with saddles on their backs, nor are a favored few, booted
and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately by the grace of God.
- Thomas Jefferson to Roger C. Weightman, 1826.

On the whole I agree with this, although I'm not convinced Tesla was being entirely serious about the reasons behind the war in Iraq in the first place.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|