View Single Post
Old 08.15.2007, 04:20 PM   #65
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
I also believe the Chinese communists have taken over the US Govt by using facial transplant technology to replace the elected leaders.

That's nice.

...from anti-freeze in toothpaste and poison in livestock feed to a "Face/Off" haha.

Nice try in downplaying the ridiculousness with jumping-the-shark ridiculousness.

You gotta relish those moments of extreme-cheese on a message board where every word is documented right there for all that care to see, and someone gets caught propagating bullshit. Inevitably, they usually seem to backtrack with a claim that they were only joking or give some disjointed account as to why they only half-meant it.

And that leads myself to think. I truly never intended to disrupt the UFO thread, Brett, to each their own, but I kept seeing all these posts challenging me. If one doesn't like what I write, don't comment too overtly disrespectfully. Let it fucking stand and I will stand down.

As I explained much earlier and hopefully clearly enough, I do believe that some people definitely see things in the sky that are unidentified flying objects. Where I differ from most of the UFO enthusiasts is that I do not believe, the truth be completely revealed, in alien lifeforms coming to this planet or in the existence of complex intelligent alien lifeforms pretty much in general.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|