View Single Post
Old 10.19.2019, 09:35 AM   #7312
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Not once did I say or imply terrorist.

Multiple occasions I questioned if he might be proven a traitor.

Granting immunity so Hillary’s attorney could destroy emails is the reason.

Why would you think I was uncomfortable?

I was very active on SYG during all eight years of the Obama administration and I never said word one......no disparaging comments by me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
So you don't think your constant obsession with calling Barack Obama "Hussein". The argument that "well that's his name" doesn't wash. You wouldn't call Trump "John", you wouldn't call Mike Pence "Richard" (I would call him Dick though). Fact is you were uncomfortable that the President of America had a middle name that was the same surname as Saddam. Your racist ass equates the two as being the same and that Obama is a terrorist. So to double down in that you call him Hussein instead of his first or middle name.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|