View Single Post
Old 08.22.2018, 08:37 AM   #4573
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
You're rehashing the same argument I already answered in my post of 3/6/2018 (post #3737 on this thread), and that post contains my reply to your instant post. If there really is a labor shortage, than raise wages until the workers show up. How high did he raise his wages? Up to minimum wage, as opposed to the subminimum wage he was likely paying his illegals? It's hard for me to believe the labor shortage argument when wages are still below a living wage level. What the crab man in your article is talking about doing (moving his operation to Mexico) is offshoring, which is yet another tool of the employers to keep US wages down. Should he do so, it would be the tariffs' job to take the profits out of his bringing his crabs into the US.
lol money does not create people out of thin air.

but it will pull them across borders
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|