Thread: Nostalgia
View Single Post
Old 07.10.2021, 08:27 AM   #23
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
This is not Nostalgia it's deja vu!
Copy/delete/paste of an older post to recover the thread

Mono - Nostalgia

I'm nostalgic for the time when I could still enjoy listening to music before my hearing was messed up due to burnout caused tinnitus
I'm nostalgic for going to concerts and leaving the venue afterwards euphorically for seeing the best gig ever.
I'm nostalgic for the time when I had fun working hard. What's the point of that?

I fucked up my ears pretty badly as well, with lots of playing loudly in small rooms, lots of loud concerts and lots of listening loudly to loud stuff on headphones.

I was getting an increasingly bad ringing for several years, but I think it’s started to mend, or at least plateau. I’ve just made a point to not really ever use my earphones unless absolutely necessary, and to wear plugs to shows.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|