View Single Post
Old 10.11.2007, 02:48 AM   #34
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by alyasa
Yeah, before the intarwebs, some ppl i knew around here had to order through catalogs and/or record stores direct from USA, which is not cheap and entails a long waiting period...
Hell, yeah! Those were the days. I don't know how I managed to come by a Focred Exposure catalogue in those day, but somehow I did. At that time I only used them for buying stuff that I couldn't get in the UK, but I used to run up stupidly large phone bills ringing the States to see if they had stuff in stock before then sending them a money order. It wasn't a cheap way of shopping in those days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapaz maldito
that's incredible. thanks!
does he ship as fast as it says on the site? if so, it's amazing.
shipping the kind of records available on his store can take so long on a regular one.
KFW only has stuff listed on the site that he has in stock, so when anyone places an order all he has to do is find the record/CD in his house, box it and post it. AND he's a very lovely chap, and a pleasure to do business with.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|