View Single Post
Old 10.26.2018, 01:48 PM   #4839
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
lmao @ ALL CAPS TRUTHINESS!!!

..............why? (as you’d say)

..............were you in denial about deadbeat donnie’s rhetoric and its effects?

ok enough with the dots

yes, we didn’t know before, but we now know, cesar sayoc jr, a registered republican from florida, originally from new york (tesla is that you?) has been arrested for this terroristic bullshit

check out his sticker-covered van

yes, as the late john mccain put it so well, trump fired up the crazies, and he continues to do so every day

now wait for tesla to say false flag! etc etc and post a link from a lunatic blog

So a guy “living in a van down by the river” somehow represents the Right, a crazie deadbeat donnie as you put it......and it’s people like this who elected Donald Trump into office?

Or more importantly, will be the ones to vote and help the Republicans keep control of the House and Senate on November 6th?

The ALL CAPS were for anyone of you who would try and say I was somehow not thinking this was terrorism. Bombs that don’t go -BOOM- make it much easier to dissect and investigate.

Have you heard the one about College campuses going out of their way to say that ANTIFA is protected language......while at the same time circulating flyers to their students warning them that sombreros, mustaches and Indian paraphernalia are not wise decisions for Halloween costume‘s because, “my culture is not your costume?”

Wish I had a CNN Sucks sticker on my jeep......everyone have a great weekend!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|