View Single Post
Old 10.26.2018, 02:03 PM   #4840
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
So a guy “living in a van down by the river” somehow represents the Right, a crazie deadbeat donnie as you put it......and it’s people like this who elected Donald Trump into office?

Or more importantly, will be the ones to vote and help the Republicans keep control of the House and Senate on November 6th?

The ALL CAPS were for anyone of you who would try and say I was somehow not thinking this was terrorism. Bombs that don’t go -BOOM- make it much easier to dissect and investigate.

Have you heard the one about College campuses going out of their way to say that ANTIFA is protected language......while at the same time circulating flyers to their students warning them that sombreros, mustaches and Indian paraphernalia are not wise decisions for Halloween costume‘s because, “my culture is not your costume?”

Wish I had a CNN Sucks sticker on my jeep......everyone have a great weekend!

lmao “college campuses”

whataboutism at its best

right out of deadbeat donnie’s propaganda school

say hi to your bomber friends
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|