View Single Post
Old 04.02.2020, 09:55 PM   #7831
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Lil' late for that. They've been inextricably linked since Agent Orange tried to lie his way out of it and now he's bouncing between Kudlow's Dow Jones First dogma and maybe doing something to prevent what is basically a fightable genocide - not that he knows dick about how to begin to fight such a battle. And you of course followed in line and repeated the bullshit, when examples like the Italian catastrophe were already showing the brutality of the situation.

The right whining about the pandemic becoming politicized is another repulsive display of hipocrisy. Even the Reagans' homophobic carelessness at the height of the AIDS crisis can't compare to McConnell saying the impeachment proceedings distracted the country from protecting itself against Covid-19. FUCK HIM TO DEATH.

As for the conventions, I don't mind you posting that link wherever the hell you want, at least it's information; what I'm saying is WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THE BALLOONS when the apocalypse is taking place RIGHT FUCKIN' NOW.

This bears repeating.