View Single Post
Old 12.05.2018, 06:49 PM   #22
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
That is the dumbest thing I've heard in my life. The difference fucking LEAPS out of the speakers — even on my regular, middle-of-the-road Sony stereo.

Don't bother replying, by the way. This whole "discussion" has turned into enough of a soul-sucking black hole of stupidity already.

Your inability to respond with actual examples or data of any sort is telling of your insecurity regarding the matter. You'd rather take personal shots, and attempt to prevent me from responding. It wasn't my intent to rustle your Depends™, we're just talking about audio quality: chill.

You're ignoring so many variables such as the quality of the master, the genre of music, quality of recording equipment, the levels of the mix, etc. It's not a black vs. white argument - there's enough grey area where it can be perfectly argued that the difference is negligible in a majority of cases.

Some bands I insist on listening to via .flac like NIN or Mastodon, but even then - meh.

In other words...

(plus at your age, I doubt your hearing is 100% what it used to be, my friend)
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|