View Single Post
Old 12.06.2018, 08:37 AM   #30
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
PS: This thread convinced me to "fuck streaming" even more.

PPS: Filmstruck just went tits up, right? Glad I have my Blurays. What stops any of these streaming places from just one day deciding to delete certain things (hello Sonic Nurse!!) or fuck off?
funny thing is the day after filmstruck closed i got an email from criterion asking me to preregister for their upcoming service (“charter member” they call it, ooh fancy, lol). this comes with lifetime discounts. i said yes of course.

sure, we’re not quite yet in paradiso-level availability of everything everywhere, but that’s where things are logically going. just like power and gas lines and running water and supermarkets. i don’t need to burn coal at home or take my bucket to the well or go to india for my own spices.

and yes, they can sometimes delete things, yes there are problems that need to be worked out, yes. just like when there’s a storm the electricity goes out sometimes. but asking to make plastic circles great again is not gonna solve those problems.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|