View Single Post
Old 04.17.2019, 03:42 PM   #78
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Had a weird/bad dream last night.

I was standing on the outskirts of town (near a new group of houses being built), waiting for a bus to arrive. When it did, it ended up being a platform with no walls or anything, but there were a good twenty or so people on there, a few of whom I knew (from primary school???). Once I got on the bus, almost all of them started smoking. One guy turned around and offered me one, and I said 'ew, no'. Then someone else kinda tapped me on the shoulder with one - it was warm, but it didn't burn. I didn't want to be a snitch, but that did it for me. I told the bus driver (to loud boos) and got off, fortunately right near my house (except it wasn't). I was trying to tell my parents about it, but then plenty of people from the bus came in, and soon there were dozens of people I vaguely knew just standing around and talking.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|