View Single Post
Old 08.24.2010, 10:30 AM   #30
DaveCromwell
bad moon rising

DaveCromwell kicks all y'all's assesDaveCromwell kicks all y'all's assesDaveCromwell kicks all y'all's assesDaveCromwell kicks all y'all's assesDaveCromwell kicks all y'all's assesDaveCromwell kicks all y'all's assesDaveCromwell kicks all y'all's assesDaveCromwell kicks all y'all's assesDaveCromwell kicks all y'all's assesDaveCromwell kicks all y'all's assesDaveCromwell kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by RanaldoNecro
Both of you missed the point of this interview altogether. I am sure if he came out and said something Kim would say something like "What makes you assume that" or "Its just a media construct" or "false stereotype". So the interviewer played to that level, and the whole thing became flat with awkward silences.

So . . . "flat with awkward silences" was the point?

Quote:

Rapid fire, Larry King, point and shoot questions wouldn't act with Moore. Its more about following someones wits than 'cornering them'.

I understand that tactic.

Quote:
Think of this interview like a dance, that both parties have to follow as oppossed to 'a kill'.

I certainly wasn't endorsing any kind of "kill". Just didn't expect that kind of ramble.

I think the presenter is quite impressed with himself.

Quote:

Matching wits with Thurston would be a battle enough.

Thurston seemed rather agreeable to converse in a relaxed and non-confrontational manner.

So, perhaps the interviewer did a "good job" after all.

DaveCromwell is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|