View Single Post
Old 03.15.2024, 05:17 PM   #33
Beer In Belly
little trouble girl

Beer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippietears
I really liked it, and I'm surprised music critics are giving it high reviews, all except the guardian I think? I really enjoy the combo of the trap beats and noisy guitar, and I think the wide use of trap beats is reflective on the album's theme. Trap music is all over social media or at least was at one point, so it makes sense why she used it. Plus, she has always liked hip - hop and rap music I think, so I'm glad she got to make her own!

I know it isn't for everyone tho, and thats ok!

The guardian review is fucking wank man. 2 out of 5. Only 2 measly paragraphs stating that the noise on the record is the problem because it drowns out Kim's vocals?! Tone fucking deaf review. The best part is the noise, fucks sake.
Yes she's always loved hip-hop and cited it as therapeutic particularly when regarding T's transgressions so all power to her, but what Kim is doing now is not hip-hop. It's trap-Charli-xcx-pop and more importantly it sounds like 80's NIN but you haven't got the balls to address that ..
Beer In Belly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|