View Single Post
Old 09.28.2019, 12:26 AM   #92
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
The new issue of Under The Radar (two covers: Sleater-Kinney and Angel Olsen) is a "my favorite album" special, in which a big amount of cats (64 in the print edition, 83 in total in the digital one) talk about their all-time favorite LP. Alan Sparhawk partook in these shenanigans, and while the magazine's website's announcement doesn't reveal the titles (fewer sales otherwise, you follow), he had this to say, in part:

"This whole record was this giant thing. It was the step further beyond Pink Floyd's The Wall, which had been the teen angst record that had been around a lot when I was the age when you start thinking, 'Oh, man. Life is heavy.'"

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|