View Single Post
Old 06.24.2012, 04:19 PM   #8
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Eternal would be a lousy final statement.

Most final albums aren't made with the foreknowledge that it will be the last one, which is why they are disapointing when listened to as such.

But if SY knew they were going to make a final album, it wouldn't sound like ETERNAL, which, in my opinion, was an attempt to cash in with a particular segment of the record-buying public. (It worked. It's their highest charted album last I checked.)

It would sound like a final statement. It would sound like SY unfettered by any consideration other than their collective muse. Christ, can you imagine how mind-blowing the closing track would be? It would put Massage the History (overrated) to shame. Hell, it would put Diamond Sea or Expressway or ___ to shame.

And I've always preferred the middle of sex.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|