View Single Post
Old 06.24.2012, 10:11 PM   #12
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
I don't think it's their strongest effort, but still a great record nonetheless. I feel the fact that musically it contained so many elements from sonic-days past that it will hold up well as a final record...a little something there for anyone and everyone that takes the time to listen to it.

I was kinda hoping for a while that they'd do an acoustic album. Maybe one day.

And no matter what kind of note they ended on, or may eventually end on, there will always be a "what could have came next". These sort of thoughts, while fun to entertain, are barely worth considering much as they can become a bit draining and never go anywhere...sorta like sitting around debating what Nirvana or Kurt would have went on to do...no one will ever really know for sure. I think with the youth there was a formula strong enough to maybe speculate..but that's all that could ever happen, speculations. I was always sorta hoping they'd break the formula a bit...I thought, personally, an acoustic record would have been an interesting way to do it. Maybe a series of acoustic albums.