View Single Post
Old 12.18.2019, 07:28 AM   #7511
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Does Vomit have the votes?

I’m anticipating some “slight of step” could possibly be needed to call for a vote, but I’ll explain that in a day or so.

Happy Impeachment Day?

Maybe??

Or will the DEMS let this circus show slink toward the holiday weekend???

If Vomit has the votes, the vote would happen today......right????

Shifty Schiff wants his moment of limelight for embarrassing our President, but Schiff’s THUD would be so much louder than Mueller’s if they don’t have the votes!

Taking a vote to Impeach when you have:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
NO
bribery
extortion
quid pro quo
pay for play

YES - Vomit probably has the votes......but the articles have no weight behind them......nothing of substance!

Is it possible the DEMS pass articles of impeachment and sit on them --NOT TAKING A VOTE— to avoid further embarrassment??????

Speaking of embarrassment: Rep. Maxine Waters: “I believe, even though I don’t have the facts to prove it, I believe”......and she goes on about Russian Collusion = sad, very sad!

No doubt about it, today is popcorn viewing!!!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|