View Single Post
Old 12.19.2019, 10:47 AM   #7519
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
the orange gangster now impeached

moscow mitch will lead the defense

After posting yesterday morning, my day became rearranged. The delivery driver at our flower shop called in sick and we had 14 orders that needed to be delivered by 11am......so yours truly spent the day delivering flowers and listening to classic rock out of Lake Charles.

(our original plan was to spend the day in Houston shopping, but the starter in our van died Tuesday).

My wife texted at 4:30 saying the van was ready so we picked it up and left for Houston about 6pm. I snapped the above Texas Sunset as we were traveling West down I-10 and the Impeachment Vote was beginning.

Can’t help but wonder, as the sun has set on this impeachment......how long until the next impeachment begins?

My guess is the DEMS will try for two more between now and September/October. The DEMS know they have NO ONE now who can defeat TRUMP in November 2020......so if you can’t defeat, IMPEACH!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw2113
I lack confidence in the Senate

Seeing a few reports this morning saying Vomit Pelosi may have cold feet about sending the Articles of Impeachment to the Senate.

WHAT???

Isn’t Vomit pot committed after taking the vote?

Talk about being caught between Vomit and Diarrhea......is Nancy spewing it out of both ends???

What ya say about this Jim:

W O W......a Constitutional CRISIS unfolding!!!

Pelosi Threatens to Withhold Impeachment Articles from Senate Republicans

”If The Vomit Ever Gets Her House In Order”

The Senate receiving the Articles = witnesses being sworn under testimony.

NO WAY Shifty Schiff and Vomit wants Hunter and the Whistleblower testifying!!!

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|