Thread: "Ding Dong"
View Single Post
Old 04.17.2015, 04:03 AM   #6
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Why is Thurston (or his handlers) being such a dick?

This definitely reads like the man himself, hadn't even occurred to me that the Thurston Moore band would outsource their PR (other than for obvious things like press releases for new albums etc). They're hardly on the level of, say, Sonic Youth.

The name Daniel Spicer rings more than a few bells so I googled him and sure enough, he's active in the English improv scene and I'm pretty I saw him playing Colour out of Space in Brighton, possibly the same year Thurston and Bill Nace were there. I wouldn't be surprised if Moore and Spicer cross paths at Cafe Oto or the like at some point which would be awkward. Or maybe they already met and there is an existent beef of some kind. Mere speculation of course, seems totally unlikely.