View Single Post
Old 06.04.2007, 05:27 AM   #77
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukin
Oh I really hope this is not is the case.
I´m trying to figure out some way to see a regular show so I can hear some RR songs. or actual Reena and incinerate=) Wich is their greatest songs in a long time
I understand what you mean... I'm kinda sad they did not (and probably won't, considering all 3 italian dates are "performing DDN") book some RR dates here, even if RR is not one of my favourite albums it's always a pleasure to see the songs played live, also because most of the times they are waaaay better than on record..But to be honest, adding RR songs after a DDN set sounds a bit strange, almost "wrong" in a way, if you know what I mean.. I'd surely enjoy them A LOT, but I'd prefer "older" things, to an extent. I'm still convinced that the album that "resembles" the most DDN songs structures and riffs is Sonic Nurse, for example, but on the other hand I've seen them on the nurse tour... we'll see.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|