View Single Post
Old 12.31.2019, 10:21 PM   #7563
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw2113
Before any gun nut people jump in, it sounds like these were not casual citizens with open carry permits, they were people who I have to assume had a fair amount of training in more than just safe gun handling. They had certain amounts of security training as a whole.

I know nothing about that church, but you’re probably 100% correct!

I’m aware of several churches who have security teams, foyer greeters and nursery workers. Three to four times a year, the church usually provides handgun training and certification......just like they provide first aid/CPR certification for nursery workers. Church members who choose to provide security are divided into teams and when it’s your teams turn, you usually provide active security for two weeks in a row and this is usually followed by 4-6 weeks of other teams providing the security.

I’m sure other churches throughout the states do something similar, but it’s been the way of doing things here in Texas for many years now.

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|