View Single Post
Old 01.14.2011, 01:32 PM   #9
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Round 1:

1- "Frightened", by The Fall
2- "Bad Houses", by Big Black
3- "The Wagon", by Dinosaur Jr.
4- "Rocky", by The Butthole Surfers
5- "The World Looks Red", by Sonic Youth
6- ?
7- "Upside Down", by The Jesus and Mary Chain
8- "Final Solution", by Pere Ubu
9- "Hospital", by The Modern Lovers
10- "Marooned", by Wire

Round 2:
1- June 4th, 1976
The Sex Pistols at Lesser Free Trade Hall in Manchester, England.
Setlist: "Did You No Wrong", "No Lip", "Seventeen", "Stepping Stone", "New York", "Whatcha Gonna Do About It", "Submission", "Satellite", "No Feelings", "No Fun", "Substitute", "Pretty Vacant", "Problems", "No Fun".

2-July 4th, 1976
Ramones at The Roundhouse in London, England.
Setlist: "Loudmouth", "Beat on the Brat", "Blitzkrieg Bop", "I Remember You", "Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue", "Glad to See you Go", "Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment", "53rd & 3rd", "I Wanna be Your Boyfriend", "Havana Affair", "Listen to my Heart", "California Sun", "Judy is a Punk", "I Don't Wanna Walk Around With You", "Today Your Love, Tomorrow the World".

3- Richard Edson. I've never followed his career as an actor, so i can't pin down any relationship whatsoever with the question at hand.

4- ????????

Hopefully this will help someone to nail down the missing questions and win the copy of "Walls Have Ears" eazyrazors has kindly offered. Good luck.

For my part, i thank you for the chance, eazyrazors.