View Single Post
Old 01.16.2011, 08:48 AM   #1
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
I wanted to start this thread, because there is already threads about those other before-EVOL -albums. How i got this is quite a same story as in Confusion. At first I thought I will search the vinyl. But then I noticed it would be quite impossible (I havenīt still seen any Neutral/Zensor -vinyls about both SY-albums here in Finland although Iīve been many years in this countryīs biggest vinyl-happening). I donīt remember, did I buy sst-cd from the local shop or ordered it somewhere. But it was before Washing Machine, quite soon after when I had bought Confusion-cd.

And I loved that cd immediately!!! In some Finnish-music magazine is said that SY first album is quite good although there are fumbling in some songs. I didnīt hear then (and not now also) any fumbling, I thought it was just great!!!I love all the songs! Maybe that writer meaned Edison drumplaying in I dreamed, because heīs not playing straight to it, but I think itīs just great!!! The version is much more better than in that early live, where he plays straight. The album is quite depressed, but in contrast there is so clear great sounds!!! And after that there hasnīt been as rhythmic songs, I think it is connected with Edison on drums.

When Goofinīre-release came, at first I thought I will not buy it because itīs not same version as the original. But the album kept on haunting in my mind (as many albums do when I see them in a shop) so after few months I decided to buy it. And I have been glad that I did!!! So great stories on it, also the live is very interesting. Some of the versions are not as good as in official release, but some are even better! (She is not alone, The Good and the Bad)
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|