View Single Post
Old 04.25.2009, 06:14 PM   #11
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
emmaneul's comment on my site says: "The last part of the show contains a long 15 minute version of 'Satan is Boring'. There's a noise jam for a couple of minutes that segues into the song after 'Ghost Bitch'. Then, over the usual guitar loop of 'Satan is Boring', Thurston sings 'I see a green light' with Kim and Bob playing something similar to Flower. The real 'Satan is Boring' starts about seven minutes into the song and it is a noisy and wild version much different than the original."

this sounds pretty close to the supermix. also, you can hear them go into 'brother james' at the end of the supermix, which is odd because 'satan is boring' usually closed the shows. and on 04/26/85 they do actually go into 'bro j' afterwards, so i'm as sure as i can be without hearing it myself...

do you have anyway to share the 04/26/85 show? looks like a weird cool show!
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|