Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 03.25.2021, 09:17 PM   #1571
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
maskholes are the worst.

Yes, they are. And they spread like wildfire. Spread being the operative word. If there's anything I've taken away from the past year, it's that society is kind of a failed experiment.

I joked to a fellow DJane/musician/host of events today that I'm really curious about how the first set of events after that pandemic is over/there's been widespread vaccination (still seems like a pipe dream right now) is going to be, because I don't know whether I'll be able to fully socialize again or just tell everyone to fuck off. It was gallows humor to take the edge off some tense times of course, but a part of me feels like there might be an inkling of truth to it.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|