Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 03.29.2021, 08:24 PM   #1579
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...get-vaccinated

White GOP vaccine hesitancy at it's finest!

Quote:
Comparatively, about 87 percent of the Democrats polled said they planned on receiving an inoculation or they already had.

^ That's fucked up too, though. You'd expect Democrats to be 100% on this - what the fuck are 13% of them thinking?

I forget the specific figure right now, but for this shit to work, something like 85% of the population needs to get vaccinated, right? I understand not everybody is a (D) or an (R), but with these percentages of morons "not planning on" receiving the vaccine the U.S. will never get there, despite the Biden administration's megatonic efforts.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|