Thread: On The Strip
View Single Post
Old 12.21.2007, 10:33 AM   #25
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn Curtain
Goo

"hired goo tunes?"

(pantophobia will laugh; everyone else will go, "the fuck?")

i've been listening to Dirty a lot lately. when it came out, it was pretty much my favorite record of any band at that time. it's fallen in my estimation due to the simple fact of my listening to more music (and aging 15 years), but what was great about it then remains so. also, the best deluxe edition of the three, and who would have thought that?

bar "creme brulee"--merely serviceable--kim's songs are stupendously filthy. she goes from come hither sensuality ("on the strip") to pulverizing punk goddesshead ("orange rolls, angels spit"). although you could make the case she kinda does both on the latter song.