View Single Post
Old 09.28.2009, 08:39 AM   #2
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic_pensioner
Hey, I'm a newbie here, albeit not a newbie in SY world having begun my relationship with the original vinyl release of Bad Moon Rising and gigs back in London in the mid-80's. I'm currently filling gaps in my CD collection and badly want copies of Sister and Evol but I'm wondering if there are plans afoot for these (or any other) albums to be relased in the near future in deluxe editions (like Daydream Nation) or remastered versions? I'm sure you people know all about it but any info would be great....

There has not been any word from SY or their management on such a release, it would be cool to have those albums remastered more so to see what bonus material may come up. Though its been told that the Master Tapes for Sister were recorded over for the recording sessions of Experimental Jet Set... which would make a 'remaster from the "original" master tapes impossible' though that may not necessary mean some sort of tapes still exist...

scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|